Mission, Vision & Core Values
Knowledge, Professionalism and Service are dedicated to Forestry and Environmental Science.
- To encourage and enhance the knowledge and aware of forestry and environment
- To ensure forestry and environmental generation to obtain excellent education
- To enhance the capacity to contribute the services to the sectors of forestry and environmental conservation.
- To contribute to human resource development in forestry and environmental sector;
- To produce qualified professionals for the forestry and environmental sector;
- To disseminate forestry and environmental knowledge through teaching and training;
- To increase scientific knowledge of forestry and environment through research and development;
- To provide educational services in relevant governmental and private organizations
Respect – University stands for teaching to have the best social relationships and to respect each other.
Diversity – University stands for having the environment which accepts the differences in the nationality, religion, skin color, sex/gender and belief, etc.
Integrity – University stands for encouraging the mentally honesty, doing the right things and doing the activities with the learners’ morality.
Excellence – University stands for promoting the good quality and results in the related areas of learners.
Wisdom – University stands for teaching to have the critical thinking and the qualification which knows the truth on the basis of learners’ experiences and knowledge.
Innovation – University stands for encouraging the learners to have a good and new thoughts and creativity.
Learning for life – University stands for supporting the learners which eager to investigate and learn in their whole life.
Equality and Equity – University stands for having the environment which has the equality and equity without discriminating to anyone depending on their existence.